The Walt Disney Company
About BAMTECH Media:
BAMTECH Media is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by The Walt Disney Company, MLB Advanced Media and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH is passionate about the high-quality experiences and monetization results we deliver for our customers, their audiences and our fans. By driving technological innovations, BAMTECH aspires to become the leading distributor of direct-to-consumer live entertainment and the premier provider of video streaming solutions globally.
Fans demand access to content on their own terms on any device, anytime, anywhere. We are those fans. As a result the BAMTECH Media team helped pioneer live event streaming over the Internet in 2002 for Major League Baseball. The passion to improve that experience led to many impressive firsts: the first 720p or “HD Ready” stream, the consecutive record for concurrent streams and the first stream in 8K ultra HD. Today BAMTECH Media has a proven, scalable platform that powers direct-to-consumer applications for leading entertainment brands; and is now a major player in sports and eSports rights acquisition
BAMTECH gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time, or location. By driving technological innovations, BAMTECH aspires to become the leading distributor of direct-to-consumer live entertainment and the premier provider of video streaming solutions globally.
The Analyst is responsible for partnering with the business, marketing, finance and data & analytics teams to optimize go-to-market campaigns to improve acquisition efficiency and identify retention opportunities. This role will also be responsible for using, understanding, and sharing out to the organization relevant and insightful insights from a vast array of data sources focusing on the full acquisition funnel.
- Work with BAMTECH's business, marketing, finance, data & analytic teams and partners to optimize go-to-market campaigns
- Run statistical models on data to determine variables most likely to positively impact marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyze and make decisions for every step of the acquisition funnel
- Keep abreast of industry happenings and report findings back to the business
- Closely collaborate with the Marketing team to align findings and ensure data is being harmonized across multiple sources for inclusion into strategy sessions
- Conceptualize and brainstorm ideas and strategies to increase campaign ROI and identify new opportunities
- Analyze historical sales and marketing data for the creation of predictive models that forecast performance
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in digital analytics, digital marketing, 3rd party research, sales analysis, paid media KPIs, and affiliate marketing.
- Successful track record of delivering data-driven decisions to support marketing team KPIs including: reducing cost per acquisition/churn, increasing engagement/lifetime value of customer
- Data-driven and analytical with experience working in a metrics/KPI driven organization
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who can navigate complex organizations and set strategic direction from data analysis
- Prior experience working in campaign analysis for a creative or marketing agency/department a plus
- Expertise in user acquisition and subscription services included full marketing funnel metrics analysis
- Critical thinker with an understanding of data structures and the ability to vet the inputs, pull and analyze data, and to draw conclusions/make recommendations
- Expertise with analytics and optimization tools such as Adobe Marketing Cloud (Omniture) (Target) and/or Tableau
- Experience desired in the OTT space and/or streaming media industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, market research, statistics, or related field
About BAMTECH Media:
BAMTECH is a streaming technology joint venture between The Walt Disney Company, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH handles streaming for numerous partners, some of which include, HBO, MLB, NHL, Eurosport, ESPN, and World Wrestling Entertainment.
Fans demand access to content on their own terms on any device, anytime, anywhere. We are those fans. As a result, the BAMTECH Media team helped pioneer live event streaming over the Internet in 2002 for Major League Baseball. The passion to improve that experience led to many impressive firsts: the first 720p or “HD Ready” stream, the consecutive record for concurrent streams and the first stream in 8K ultra HD. Today, BAMTECH has a proven, scalable platform that powers direct-to-consumer applications for leading entertainment brands; and is now a major player in sports and eSports rights acquisition.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with BAMTECH, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call BAMTECH Media.
BAMTECH, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.