Sr. Analyst - Advanced Advertising
The Allant Group
The Allant Group is experiencing positive growth and looking to attract the best minds in omni-channel media analytics!
Explore career opportunities with us where you can immediately apply your creative analytical thinking and strategic insight prowess to make a real difference in the rapidly evolving digital video and TV analytics arena as a Sr. Analyst-Advanced Advertising.
The Allant Group is an established database marketing firm located in Naperville, IL that is expanding its advanced video advertising practice. Allant’s TV/ internet solutions are tailored to the needs of top-tier distributors, network programmers (content providers) and leading national advertisers. Our solutions brings together the audience selection precision of direct marketing, the performance accountability of digital marketing, and the emotional brand storytelling of video across consumer devices in a privacy-safe fashion. We are currently looking to fill a Senior Analyst role on this small, growing team based in Burlington, MA.
The Senior Advanced Advertising Analyst will be responsible for supporting the design, development, and delivery of advanced advertising analytics solutions by applying digital analysis and database marketing techniques to the rapidly evolving TV and video space. This role will focus primarily on deciphering and clarifying client ad hoc analysis questions, utilizing and integrating customer-level profile and behavioral attributes from multiple sources, and interpreting, packaging, and delivering thoughtful analyses to inform client business decisions.
Allant has existing relationships with major TV and media companies. This role will include elements of direct client support and custom solution development, as well the opportunity to contribute to Allant’s own data and analysis platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders to understand business and insight goals, define a learning agenda, and identify relevant KPIs and diagnostics to pursue
- Partner with inter-disciplinary internal and client teams in the development, execution, standardization, and automation of recurring reports, dashboards, and prototypes
- Glean actionable insights from reports to support adjustments to client campaigns, products, or business decisions
- Work efficiently with client data and analytics partners to define, configure, extract, aggregate, package, synthesize, and share data, results, and insight
- Leverage and integrate multiple data sources – demographics, psychographics, lifestyle segments, vertical-specific characteristics, campaign or video content exposure and response events, product purchase or conversion activity, etc. – to iteratively analyze and refine to answer client insight questions
- Prepare and present compelling analytical presentations and effectively communicate (both in writing and verbally) complex concepts to marketing and business audiences
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other analysts where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- 7+ years of work experience in an analytical role in a professional services environment: digital advertising, database marketing, or interactive/ technology consulting
- Critical thinking– capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as a enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives
- Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities in terms of reporting and dashboards
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business data
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality, client-ready work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines
- Ability to articulate strategic marketing implications of campaign performance results for business audiences with clarity and persuasiveness
- Technical expert in data extraction, manipulation, and visualization tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, Excel, Tableau, QlikView, and/ or others with minimal supervision
- Proficient in integrating multiple data sources and utilizing creative analytical approaches to answer client audience insight or campaign performance questions
- Knowledgeable of the media planning, measurement, and optimization process and acumen (both online and offline)
- Proficient with the application of analytic methods in the digital and online channels
- Some familiarity with statistical modeling, marketing test design, and audience segmentation
- History of building relationships with client analytics and data management staff
- Working experience in digital video, cable, or TV media industries a bonus
Burlington, MA 01803