Operations Developer - UNICA Analyst
The Allant Group
OPERATIONS DEVELOPER (UNICA ANALYST)
Allant is a rapidly growing marketing & advertising services company that supports Fortune 500 advertising clients and media firms including TV & online video publishers and distributors. With a 28 year old history of success, and industry leading client satisfaction rating, Allant offers technology, analytic, marketing and advertising professionals a career opportunity at the forefront of database marketing, interactive marketing and the future of TV advertising.
The Operations Developer (OD) will support Allant personnel, clients and end users in their day-to-day use of system tools. Technical responsibility includes having an in-depth knowledge of campaign creation and modification via our software tools deployed by Allant. The OD will manage multiple concurrent projects, handle service related requests, field a variety of product related requests and insure product program compliance with client account goals. The OD will be required to understand and communicate technical concepts and will lead internal and external clients as needed in the execution of standard system activities, as well as being expected to engage in technical conversations with the client on a daily basis to troubleshoot campaign/software issues.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Focus is across Unica campaign execution, service and strategy.
- Support clients’ marketing campaigns across multiple channels including Direct Mail, Email, Outbound Telemarketing and other.
- Perform daily tasks including but not limited to Unica campaigns, data manipulations, reports, issues/investigation troubleshooting and scheduling of these tasks.
- Collaborate with account team and client to understand business requirements and specifications.
- Gain an understanding of the client’s business and provide technical strategy and insight into solving their business problems.
- Translate requirements to design, recommend and guide technical solutions for client based systems.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and modify Unica campaign programs to solve client and/or internal business needs.
- Ability to research and resolve moderately complex problems.
- Author and maintain campaign execution documentation.
- Provide estimates for campaign development efforts and formulates plans as part of pre-sales activities.
- Act as a change agent by identifying and implementing program/system changes for improved quality and higher efficiency.
- Work in a team environment and establish productive user relationships, both client facing and internal.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Business or Information Systems preferred or 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- 3 years of Unica experience required.
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle/Netezza SQL preferred.
- Experience interacting with clients and investigating and resolving issues.
- Strong business process/operational and analytical background.
- Excellent organizational skills including strong written and oral communications, and the ability to work well in teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management.
- Position located in Naperville, IL with minimal outside travel required. On-site daily presence is required.
Naperville, IL 60563