Business Intelligence Analyst
Zeta Interactive is a digital marketing company that integrates data, technology and marketing services to help leading brands acquire, grow and retain customers. The organization operates a powerful customer acquisition platform in lead generation, customer acquisition, Social CRM, and like generation on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other media properties in the US and Europe. With revenues exceeding $75mm and operations in the US, Europe and Asia, Zeta Interactive is a major player in digital marketing, with clients ranging from American Express to US Airways to University of Phoenix. The Company has recently raised significant growth capital to fuel the next wave of growth.
Zeta Interactive fundamentally believes great companies are made up of great people. We are seeking more great people to help us get to the next level.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is part of an internal consulting team focused on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of our business. Grounded in analytical rigor and steeped in data, this group is at the leading edge of translating consumer information into actionable marketing strategies and tactics. The position reports to the group's Director and works closely with all business units.
- Analyzing consumer data to define segments
- Performing regression analysis to identify drivers of performance
- Building key metric dashboards for senior management
- Engaging in special projects on behalf of the CEO and COO
The ideal candidate will be a proven high achiever with a strong desire to learn and make an impact. College GPA and SAT scores required. Recent college graduates with exceptional credentials will be considered
- 1+ years in a strategy & analytics role (digital marketing a plus, not required)
- Deep understanding of advanced analytics and emerging "big data" tools
- Expert in Excel
- Proven ability to translate ideas into action
- Experience in data-driven problem solving