Big Data Enterprise Architect
Workday is actively seeking individuals to be a part of the Workday sales team supporting and promoting Workday’s new Big Data initiative. Workday’s Big Data offering – combined with Workday’s contemporary application technical foundation and delivery model – requires creative, passionate and compelling technical sales professionals to reflect the unique nature of the two platforms. Since Big Data is a new initiative for Workday applicants interested in this job need to bring a “start up” mentality. Specific job duties include:
- Assisting in the shaping and solidification of Workday’s Big Data story.
- Communicating and educating the Workday Big Data story to the sales force.
- Articulating the value and expanding adoption of Big Data Analytics to different prospect audiences.
- Describing the technical architecture of the Workday Big Data solution including the Workday application infrastructure.
- Demonstrating the Workday Big Data solution including the Workday SaaS offering.
- Designing and building proof-of-concept scenarios.
- Understanding and communicating the Security, Privacy, Performance and Support aspects of the Workday Big Data offering.
Candidates interested in joining the Workday sales team as a Big Data Enterprise Architect must exhibit a strong combination of technical skills, industry experience, entrepreneurial spirit and an unimpeachable “stage presence”. Launching and differentiating the Workday Big Data solution requires:
- 5+ years of software pre-sales experience.
- A strong technical knowledge including but not limited to:
- Experience with a range of big data architectures, including Hadoop or other big data frameworks.
- Broad understanding and use of real-time analytics, data modeling, management and analytical tools.
- ETL and/or Integration design pattern knowledge and experience.
- Human Capital Management and/or Financials ERP application and analytics experience.
- Experience with start-up minded companies or projects.
- Ability to comfortably converse with internal risk, security and compliance teams a plus.
- Mad presentation skills!
Chicago, IL 60604