Senior Business Analyst
Joss & Main is currently looking for a driven, quantitative senior analyst to join our team. This role will reside on the Customer Retention team. Retention is responsible for increasing member engagement on site and via email. By creating new loyalty programs and optimizing existing ones, the person in this role will have significant opportunities to impact day-to-day revenues and customer lifetime value. In this role, you will have contact with other areas of the business, including creative, buying, social media and senior leadership. This role is a key e-commerce entry point for top-tier consultants, investment bankers, and others looking to enter into the e-commerce space in a high impact role with significant growth potential.
- Brainstorm, execute, and analyze strategy for customer engagement and other e-commerce promotions
- Oversee email engagement metrics and actively manage growth in the email channel
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results. Plan, execute and analyze tests via email, mobile, and website
- Cross-collaborate with creative and copywriting teams and provide analytical feedback for all customer retention programs
- Manage seasonal promotions and calendar
- 1-3 years of quantitative work experience, such as consulting, investment banking or e-commerce marketing, strongly desired
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Familiarity with Excel. SQL experience is not required, but aptitude for learning SQL is required
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Business, or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus preferred
About Joss & Main:
Joss & Main, a unique and innovative e-retailer for aspirational home goods and lifestyle products, is a privately held division of Wayfair LLC, the world’s largest online destination for the home. Within 18 months of launch we have scaled from zero to become one of the largest flash sale sites for the home, and are on track to reach a business of well over than $100m by the end of this year.
We are a daily destination that brings design within reach of every consumer, offering curated events and coveted products at prices that can’t be found elsewhere. We help our members who are proud of their homes bring their style to life, discovering just the right pieces to enrich every individual taste. We have a highly editorial, highly curated, and very high involvement brand that resonates strongly and has rapidly created significant loyalty from its several million members. By delighting our members every day with the thrill of the find, we are setting new records for engagement and very rapidly scaling our revenue and profitability.
Our team of marketers, designers, buyers, merchandisers and technologists are revolutionizing sales for home goods with our ability to draw from the world’s largest selection of goods. Our mission is to bring the most desirable and sought-after brands to the consumers who want them most, serving as a highly effective retail channel for the best products & names in furniture, décor, cookware, accents, textiles, personal accessories, services and more.
Boston, MA 02115