Walt Disney World Resort
Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is a part of Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products and is a center of excellence leading strategy development and decision making through actionable data analytics, integration, and insights. Within CIMA, the Digital and Travel Operations Analytics (DTOA) team is focused on leveraging best practices in analytics to capture, analyze, and optimize our owned channels (digital/contact center) to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes.
The Performance Analyst provides measurement and analytical support for Contact Centers and preâ€‘arrival Walt Disney World Commerce. The role frequently engages in forecasting, scenario analysis, ad hoc business case work, as well as providing analytical support to the local operation and partners across the division. This includes development, administration, measurement, and analytics. In order to succeed in the role, the Performance Analyst must possess a great attention to detail, passion and curiosity to understand the “why” behind performance, and ability to create and support a story based on quantitative findings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Agent Performance and Variable Pay
- Build, maintain, optimize, and audit files used to process numerous programs
- Provide forecasting support, ad hoc modeling, and deep dive analysis
- Prepare and present performance and recommendations to Senior Leadership
Measurement and Analytics
- Leverage multiple reporting systems and databases to generate actionable insights
- Build and maintain recurring reports using various systems (Tableau, Teradata, Hadoop, Excel, etc.)
- Interpret and measure the impact of business actions, including process and product enhancements
- Provide quantitative analysis and recommendations to partners/leadership on day-to-day business questions
- Collaborate and share knowledge and best practices
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, complex, and ambiguous business environment
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn new programs and skills
- Ability to provide clear communication (verbal, written, and visual)
- Ability to maintain and grow relationships with partners/clients/team
- Proactive curiosity to understand the “Why” behind performance, decisions, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated passion for data exploration and analysis
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with reporting and analytical tools such as SQL, SAS/R, and/or Python
- Experience using forecasting methodologies (including ARIMA)
- Demonstrated ability to apply statistical rigor to analyses (significance testing, regressions)
- Demonstrated proficiency visually telling a story via Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Economics, Finance, or other analytical/quantitative field
- Graduate degree in an analytical/quantitative field or equivalent
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.