Data Automation Engineer/Developer
Verisys provides health care professional data aggregation, primarily for regulatory compliance and risk mitigation products and services. Verisys is a primary source data aggregator of medical provider demographic, sanctioning and licensing content from across the United States. Verisys serves health care clients by helping customers verify and validate persons, professionals and businesses.
Our primary goal is to deliver critical information accurately to ensure regulatory compliance, minimize legal and reputation risk, prevent health care waste, abuse, and fraud, and improve the quality of health delivery in the United States.
We are looking for an inventive person to join our team as we move to the next level with how we acquire and manage our data. Do you have energy and passion for creating, supporting, investigating and troubleshooting processes, tools, scripts, and other methods resulting in significantly reduced or no manual effort to acquire content from or send data to various sources?
Measurements of Success
- Ensure that all data acquisition operations are automated to the optimum extent appropriate
- Design, develop and implement real-time automation solutions
- Ensure all automation operations function as anticipated and resolve any unexpected behavior
- Resolve backlog of existing automation opportunities in the best way possible
- Appropriately communicate, to all audiences, the past, current and projected future status of all automated activities
- Previous web/data scraping experience
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Previous ETL/Data Integration Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Data management experience a plus
- MySQL/MS SQL Server Database experience
- Background in acquiring content in various forms from web sources through automation
Local area candidates only, no relocation assistance will be offered with this position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Verisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified persons of every heritage, nation, gender, veteran, or disability status, age, religion or other protected status to apply.
South Jordan, UT 84095