Customer Relationship Mgmt (CRM) Data Analyst (12 Month Project Hire)
The Walt Disney Studios
This is a 12 month project hire directly with Disney
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team that’s beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you‘ve been looking for.
The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, home entertainment releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
As an integrated member of the team, the CRM Data Analyst is responsible for segmentation and personalization strategy for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) efforts and leveraging the consumer database to provide comprehensive analysis and reporting on campaign performance across promotions & email campaigns
- Partner with marketing teams to define, develop and implement integrated communication strategies that encourage Disney Movie Rewards members to stay engaged in the program
- Execute segmentation and contact strategies to meet goals
- Use Tableau to develop turnkey analysis with data visualization
- Analyze department’s promotions and communication channels to optimize engagement with consumers & subsequent lifetime value
- Recommend tests based on findings to optimize marketing campaigns
- Use SQL to data mine, formulate insights & develop recommendations
- Use Omniture & litmus to analyze email campaigns to provide insights on traffic pattern & mobile engagement
- Gain superior understanding of consumers via thorough analysis of database
- Collaborate with corporate CRM teams to leverage the corporate database
This position is with BVHE, Inc. An equal opportunity employer