Sr. Project Manager Data Integration
Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is seeking to hire a Senior Project Manager Data Integration to work Full Time.
The address is 612 E. Lamar Blvd. Arlington, TX 76011
Salary range is Min. $47.64/hr to Max. $70.24/hr – based on relevant experience
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Directs cross-functional teams and drives the execution of the project schedule throughout the project life-cycle. Leads the communication plan facilitating project sponsor meetings, team meetings and status reports. Provides project presentations to executive leadership groups. Reviews and provides input on project deliverables such as requirements, design and test documents. Drives the resolution of issues and risk mitigation strategies and escalates as needed.
Leads business sponsors, analysts, SMES, data integration personnel and consultants to define the project stakeholders, resources, costs, communication plan, risks, issues and project schedule. Evaluates and ensures vendor contracts meet the project needs. Leads the cross-functional team to develop the work breakdown structure and to identify internal and external project risks. Documents and socializes the project schedule, communication plan, issues and risks. Uses project management tools and technologies to manage the project schedule and track resource time. Mentors other data integration project managers.
Spearheads work with business sponsors, analysts, SMES, data integration personnel and external consultants to understand the business drivers and goals for BI/data warehouse projects and programs. Leads the definition of the program/project charter, scope and success criteria and facilitates the requirements gathering process. Manages the project scope and change management processes throughout the project lifecycle. Ensures business requirements and success criteria are documented, approved and tracked throughout the project. Mentors other data integration project managers through reviews of PM process and artifacts.
Drives improvements in the project and software development lifecycles. Fosters high reliability by initiating process improvement opportunities based on past project experiences. Leads the business sponsor, stakeholders and project team to identify lessons learned and champions the improvement opportunities.
Comply with THR information security and privacy policies, ITSM processes and Data Integration development and design standards and best practices. Follow data governance requirements and documentation including but not limited to business and technical definition.
Develops interrelationships among partners and customers and analysts who have similar information needs and manages those relationships to assure effective solutions. Mentor and train business stakeholders, analysts, proactively leads cross-functional teams and manages the execution of the project schedule throughout the project lifecycle. Leads the communication plan facilitating project sponsor meetings, team meetings and status reports. May be called upon to provide project presentations to executive leadership groups. Reviews and provides input on project deliverables such as requirements, design and test documents. Proactively facilitates resolution of issues and risk mitigation strategies and escalates as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field is Required.
- Master's Degree Business Administration, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field is Preferred.
- 7 Years Working as a data warehouse/business intelligence project manager with a Bachelor's degree is Required
- 6 Years Working as a data warehouse/business intelligence project manager with a Master's degree is Required.
- Experience working in a healthcare or related field is Preferred.
- Experience mentoring project managers is Preferred.
- Experience implementing best practice project management methodologies and practices in a team, while still focusing on efficient project delivery is Preferred.
- Experience managing a conversion effort to Tableau is Preferred.
- PMP - Project Management Professional Certification Upon Hire is Required.
- Expertise in the Project Management Body of Knowledge disciplines.
- Proficient with Project Management Tools (Microsoft project, Portfolio Management, and SharePoint) MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience with data warehousing and business intelligence concepts.
- Proficient in facilitating executive discussions and interviewing and gathering project scope and business requirements.
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, or equivalent visualization software.
- Experience with relational databases and using SQL to query.
- Experience with the SDLC, ITSM and privacy and security processes and policies.
- Able to take on multiple projects or programs concurrently.
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills with focus on concise, cohesive, critical • HRO focused communication with vendors, business users, and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplined project teams to consistent rapid delivery while driving an aggressive schedule, identifying all impacts and proposing resolutions.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries.
Texas Health Highlights
- 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/zpm5bj55fqnqkywk