We are a boutique consulting company specializing in business intelligence solutions. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies that need help managing complex projects like Business Intelligence deployment
- We have been in business since 2007
- We have a team of 7-10 people
- We have a wide range of skills on the team from business analysts to application developers
- Most of our team has worked together since 2007
Streamliner is a provider of end to end Business Intelligence solutions. We are looking for a Microstrategy developer with at least 5 years experience in Microstrategy. You will be creating reports and dashboards for healthcare clients. In addition you will be responsible for Microstrategy server administration and configuration. You must be able to communicate Microstrategy capabilities and capture requirements and design intent from business leaders. You must be able to communicate technical concepts with the rest of the team including Data Architects, ETL Developers and operational staff.
- 5+ years of Microstrategy experience
- This position is 20-40 hours of work per week.
- Southern California based candidates preferred
- Part time remote work is possible
- Healthcare experience is a plus
Experience with the following is desired (but not all are required).
- Experience mapping SQLServer Database Schemas
- Experience mapping Data Mart star schema structure
- Creation of Attributes, Facts, Hierarchies, and Transformations
- Experience with Metrics, Filters, Prompts, Custom Groups, Consolidations
- Experience building reports and dashboards
- Experience in GUI design in MicroStrategy
- Experience with User authentication and security management
MicroStrategy Visual Insight
- Experience setting up and deploying Visual Insight
Microstrategy Certifications (one or more would be preferred)
- Microstrategy Certified Engineer
- MicroStrategy Certified Engineering Principal
- Microstrategy Certified Engine Specialist
- Microstrategy Certified Platform Administrator
- Microstrategy Certified Developer
The project is for 6-12 months with the possibility for more follow-on work.