Senior Web Analyst
As an important part of SourceMedia’s Audience Development team, the Senior Web Analyst will work cross-functionally to support business initiatives with actionable data and analysis. SourceMedia is looking for a team player who can speak to developers and business end-users with equal ease.
In addition to maintaining automated reports and fulfilling ad hoc requests, the position will be working closely with product and project teams to maintain an analytics measurement plan, as well as QA and troubleshoot. The Senior Web Analyst will play a key role in taking web analytics to the next level at SourceMedia.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Research, recommend, and coordinate implementation of new analytics requirements.
- Fulfill ad hoc requests for data and analysis from various internal teams such as Sales, Ad Ops, Marketing, Editorial and other Digital teams.
- Collaborate with technical resources to develop tracking specs and measurement plans.
- Maintain and optimize current reporting and dashboards.
- Develop new dashboards and custom reporting for specific needs/requests.
- Train users in Google Analytics and consumption of existing reports/dashboards.
- Oversee the distribution of a large set of automated reports. Troubleshoot distribution problems, maintain user lists and investigate data problems or inaccuracies.
- Work with internal and external technical resources to maintain, correct or add new tracking.
- Support marketing/audience initiatives with timely data and insight.
- Work proficiently in a multi-tool environment to deliver analysis from the right tool for the right need (Email, Social, Web, Database etc).
- Help manage Client Reporting/Dashboard ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a technical/quantitative field.
- 3-4 years of experience working in Web Analytics or related field
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics reporting & implementation. GTM experience preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Data modeling experience a plus.
- Experience with technical analytics implementations strongly preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements through our career portal.
For more information about SourceMedia please visit our website: www.sourcemedia.com
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.
New York City