Source Media is a leading provider of timely and essential news, analysis, research, data and insights for members of the financial services community, and the related fields of professional services, capital markets, investment advisors, payments and mortgages.
You will be the enterprise expert on SEO. You will evangelize best practices, maintain the enterprise policy on implementation, work closely with editorial and marketing partners to optimize the search channel and strategize toward continuous improvement of natural search performance.
- Produce decks and training materials to evangelize SEO across the business.
- Responsible for following industry trends and reporting on them to Leadership.
- Analyze web analytics reporting to drive insights and data driven content optimization recommendations.
- Communicate results of SEO optimizations to various levels, including the management team, to encourage business decisions based on data.
- Monitor content at the brand level for optimization opportunities through keyword application/editing, content repurposing etc.
- Collaborate with the Web Development team to define and improve the underlying infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities to improve search engine rankings based on technical recommendations.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for our company websites performance
- Provide strategic insight into consumer behavior along with competitive analysis.
- Review site structure crawls and make recommendations for improvements, then take action on data.
- Support all efforts and initiatives across all business channels in an effort to maximize company growth and profitability.
- Mentor junior level staff on the fundamentals of SEO.
- Provide support in the development of decks for executive level discussions.
- Perform periodic site audits to identify areas of opportunity for growth in natural search across brands.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all other company associates in both written and verbal form.
- 3-5 years experience in search engine optimization
- Experience in maximizing Google News.
- Experience with Conductor and other SEO Optimization/Monitoring tools.
- Strong knowledge of HTML
- Must know how to review site mark-up and make recommendations based on data
- Strong understanding with MS Office suite and Google platforms
- Must be a self starter who is process oriented and has the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills, organizational skills, and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our extensive offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) plan; a pre-tax transportation payment program; and subsidized health club membership.
Please apply to: https://careers-sourcemedia.icims.com/jobs/1068/seo-manager/job
For more information about SourceMedia please visit our website: www.sourcemedia.com
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.