Big Data Platform Architect
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The world’s highest concentration of Salesforce experts are found on our Salesforce Services team. Together, they’ve earned over 1,000 Salesforce certifications. This unmatched expertise translates into business solutions for our clients that push the boundaries of what’s possible, giving our clients a competitive advantage that drives bottom-line results.
- Become a highly certified and recognized Salesforce.com expert.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our customer’s Enterprise Architects and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, and Application Governance.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Force.comPlatform.
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Force.com Platform education.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce.com best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce.com into the customer’s infrastructure.
- Review and correcting project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- 10+ years of leading and delivering complex projects, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP).
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large sized organization
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role.
- Conceptual knowledge of and how to integrate to social and other emerging technologies such as Facebook, Twitter, Radian6, Dimdim, Ruby, Heroku, Node.js, and especially mobile/tablet platform incorporation strategies and technologies.
- Knowledge of key collaboration concepts including unified messaging, unified communication architecture, communication enabled business processes, enterprise mobility, blogging, micro-blogging, chat, presence and integrated solutions.
San Francisco, CA 94105