Why Join Revenue Analytics?
Because you have exceptional talents and you want to be part of a fun and highly collaborative team that creates analytical products to solve business problems for world-renowned companies.
What's In It For You?
- Competitive base salary
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our Team Members and their families
- 100% paid life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for Team Members
- 401k plan with a generous match and immediately vested
- Company issued cell phone or phone allowance
- Open PTO plan (take what you need!) and 9 paid holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements
- Awarded a 2020 Healthiest Employer by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Once again awarded a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2021!
Are you itching to come execute the vision and roadmap for all product analytics with oversight and then communicate those analytics to our customers in ways that builds their confidence and trust in our products and our capabilities? If so, this may just be the role for you!
A Day in the Life:
- Provide ongoing analytical support to customers using our products, including proactive monitoring of model performance, quarterly model refreshes and parameter tuning
- Perform high quality analysis for customer engagements
- Develop analytic requirements and select appropriate models for solution design
- Design wellu2010engineered models to solve customer problems, balancing sophistication with business fit
- Combine understanding of the vertical industry and predictive analytics to translate business insights/nuances of customers into model/parameter updates or improvements
- Explain to customers and prospects how the analytics in our products work and proactively address customer questions about model recommendations
- Collaborate with crossu2010functional peers, both internally and externally, to design customer solutions and proactively raise issues and questions to ensure alignment
Who You Are:
- Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in Operations Research, Economics, Engineering, or another applied mathematics discipline
- In lieu of a master's degree or the foreign equivalent, will accept a Ph.D. or foreign equivalent degree and 2+ years of experience as stated
- 3+ years of relevant experience applying research to revenue or yield management issues
- Must also have experience solving business problems using stochastic, heuristic, or deterministic methodologies; and using Python, R, or SQL analytical tools
Who We Are:
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with Hospitality, Media, Transportation, and Manufacturing and Distribution companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.