One of America's fastest-growing companies, Restoration Media is an Internet marketing and idea incubation firm located in Irvine, CA. Around here, ideas are a way of life. Our team has had more than a few good ideas since opening in 2001, and we are continuously inspired to innovate and build great brands for the web.
We maintain a fun-loving and focused work environment full of creative, kind and collaborative individuals who are committed to "building the awesome." We provide each of our employees a working environment full of opportunities to learn and grow, with challenging projects and continued professional development.
Inc. 5000 | 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
OC Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies | 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Best Places to Work in Orange County | 2013, 2015
Restoration Media is looking for a Data Analyst to maneuver large data sets, recognize trends, and guide informed business decisions. The ideal candidate will use their analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify and communicate solutions to business needs and objectives. The Data Analyst will examine and extract meaning from large data sets by actively mining the data. The Data Analyst will be an integral part of determining how our products use the data available to us.
- Reporting of partner and website performance for key metrics in decision-making
- Extracting and processing of data for evolving business purposes
- Cross-departmental collaboration and communication
- Use best in market business intelligence, reporting, and analytical tools for insightful reporting
- Develop a deep understanding of all data sets that RM has at its disposal
- Deep understanding of processes, ability to develop and document complex business processes involving abstract concepts and disconnected data sources
- High technical aptitude.
- 1+ year experience in data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree mathematics or a related field required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of Excel required
- Knowledge of command line
- Familiarity and understanding of SQL required
- Knowledge of a scripting language like PHP or Python