Business Intelligence Developer
We are seeking a self-motivated developer to play a key role in the growth and on-going development of Raytheon's Enterprise Data Warehouse utilizing the most current versions of a wide range of SAP products including SAP's Enterprise Resource Planning (ECC6.0), Business Warehouse and Business Objects software suites.
As part of an established team, the successful candidate for this position will be involved in all phases of the development cycle. Duties will include:
- Interfacing with customers to assist them in identifying and refining requirements
- Investigating and proposing technical solutions that meet customer needs
- Participating with other team members in the design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of best practice Business Intelligence solutions.
- The successful candidate will exhibit a strong understanding of database technologies, have a proficiency in at least one programming language and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP technologies and SAP's proprietary language, ABAP, are a plus, but Raytheon will provide all necessary SAP-specific training.
- Eligible to obtain a US security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, or completing a degree by June 2013.
- Desired Major: Computer Science.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2012 sales of $24 billion and 68,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and civil markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 91 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @raytheon.