Radley Corporation, a leader in integrated software solutions for Manufacturers, has openings for Technical Support positions in Grand Rapids, MI
Successful candidates should have previous technical support experience, and/or experience with manufacturing software systems. Ideal candidate will be technically adept, detail-oriented and computer-savvy and enjoy working with customers. Previous experience with programming helpful. Some travel required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/requests while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently using existing documentation to help resolve customer problems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Uphold a professional demeanor and image.
- Ability to use good troubleshooting, analytical, and deductive problem-solving skills.
- High level of patience and understanding when dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
Radley offers medical and dental coverage, 401K, paid vacation and a relaxed work environment.