Senior Digital Marketing Data Analyst
The Senior Digital Marketing Analytics Analyst is responsible for the independent analysis and optimization of online marketing campaigns across the RAF portfolio of companies. You will be responsible for the ideation and implementation of strategic measurement plans, data visualization of business trends and performance, and providing recommendations to enhance both tactical and strategic campaign and overall business outcomes. The Senior Analyst will also be primarily responsible for connecting various data sources, including paid media sources, CRM and ERP systems, web and email platforms and other cloud-based tools, to create custom dashboards at RAF’s respective portfolio companies.
While the role requires a strong analytics background and technical proficiency, we are looking for more than just a pure quant. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who can interpret the data for various stakeholders, consider the results within the larger business context, and contribute to forward-thinking recommendations.
- Work closely with the Chief Digital Officer on overall strategic planning and KPI goal setting across the portfolio
- Own the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, dataflows, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Deliver and automate daily, weekly, and monthly reporting; design and build informative dashboards for a variety of business use cases
- Create and maintain visualization cards within DOMO, or similar platform, instance that will be viewed by all digital teams, including executive-level dashboards for senior management
- Collaborate with digital marketing teams to understand brand and channel reporting needs and translate strategic business questions into resource/data requirements.
- Capture, develop and document data definitions, business rules and data quality requirements.
- Proactively identify and interpret key drivers behind marketing and media performance, and deliver insights to independent marketing directors to optimize efficiency of spend and performance of media as aligned with business goals
- Provide ad hoc data/research support to independent management teams
- Validate data delivered to user community, QA reporting on a regular cadence
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, computer science, MIS or other relevant degree
- Three to five years of experience in business intelligence or analytics role with a strong focus on delivering insights and recommendations, creating data visualizations and building analytics capabilities to support business needs
- Solid business acumen; able to bridge the gap between business needs, data, and technical solutions
- Experience at/or directly working within the Domo, or similar, platform required
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing Ecosystem with foundational multichannel marketing knowledge
- Expert knowledge of web tools including pixels, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
- Understands applications of machine learning and data analytics to sales, marketing and customer experience – such as clustering, look-a-like models, next best product, etc., a plus
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Experience coding in R / SQL / Python a plus
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) Certified a plus