Senior Analyst - Strategic Insights & Analytics
Are you driven by solving problems with the use of analytics? Do you enjoy problem-solving by using qualitative and quantitative data to make strategic decisions?
R&CPMK is thrilled to add a Senior Analyst to our growing Strategic Insights & Analytics team. As a new member of the SI&A team, the Senior Analyst will work directly with our creative and entertainment teams to unlock insights and ideas that create meaningful change for our clients. This role will be tasked with going beyond the data dumping to delivering story-based research and reporting that helps clients answer larger strategic questions.
Our team helps leads creative strategy for some of America's best-known brands. From household names to start-ups, we have a diverse portfolio of clients across the entertainment and consumer products industries.
(*This role can work within LA or NY offices, also has the potential for fully remote)
The Fine Print:
Our Senior Analysts are partly analytical and partly creative problem solvers, the ideal candidate is a true hybrid with a deep understanding of analytics and research methods, as well as a previous experience of communicating effectively to professionals from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Partner with client teams to translate marketing objectives into an appropriate measurement framework to track the performance of client campaigns
- Think strategically and be insightful, you will tell stories that convert data into useful insights
- Collaborate with account teams to create visually impactful reports and evaluations
- Project critical metrics in advance of activation and monitor performance against goals
- Maintain data tools and dashboards to be responsible for and track data collection
- Review data sets and reports for accuracy, validity, and data integrity
- Assess ad-hoc requests from the account teams and clients and ensure accurate fulfillment in a timely manner
- Prepare client-ready presentations and reports; lead client meetings, conference calls and presentations
- Examine data, identify patterns, and interpret results to create an insightful story and business recommendations
- Manage vendors and/or outside partners for data tools and collection
- Explore innovative measurement tools, methodologies, and approaches as to create new efficiencies and solutions
- Serve as an authority on market research vendors, analytics tools, and best practices
We are looking for you to bring 3-5 years of work experience in analytics and/or research. This exciting role will work across many different types of clients. You will use this experience to produce reports and insights with very limited direction.
- Significant experience with social listening and media monitoring tools (e.g., Brandwatch, Cision)
- You will have experience translating complex data and insights for various partners.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office. Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills required
- Ability to creatively visualize information and data required
- Must be extremely organized and meticulous with detail
- You thrive under pressure, and can fulfill tight deadlines. You enjoy multi-tasking and demonstrating your ability to prioritize
- You'll be collaborative and an all-around great teammate
- You will be an excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- You'll have the ability to build and cultivate strong working relationships with internal/external clients
R&CPMK is the renowned integrated marketing and communications agency in global entertainment. The agency represents more than 400 of the most prominent and influential players in pop culture and some of the largest brands and Fortune 500 companies. We connect our clients to consumers through the world of entertainment, lifestyle, sports, influence, and popular culture.
We place employee wellbeing as one of our highest priorities, we believe our benefits are an important extension of that philosophy. Unlimited PTO, summer Fridays and our Body, Mind, Soul program are here to support employees on their wellbeing journey. We ensure that we find lots of excuses to come together both virtually and in person through our many company events, hosted by our social committee and employee resource groups.
To support your career development, we have a wealth of internal and external learning opportunities. Tuition reimbursement is also available for those that are interested in continued education.
To help you plan for your future we support you with an employer matched 401k contribution, employee stock purchase plan and family building support including; generous paid family leave, fertility and adoption benefits.
Salary Range: $70,000- $80,000
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as the employee’s/applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, and London, R&CPMK is part of the Octagon Sports and Entertainment Network.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Century City, CA 90067