Director, Data Analytics and Optimization
- Identify and prioritize key performance metrics, benchmarks and targets to evaluate and optimize marketing/business outcomes
- Develop, execute, and shepherd the continuous improvement of Primacy’s suite of analytic, measurement, and optimization service offerings
- Design and create clear, easily comprehended and actionable dashboards and visualizations to support client strategic objectives and initiatives.
- Translate data into compelling, actionable insights and stories
- Generate integrated client performance reports comprised of insights derived from diverse data sources including marketing campaigns, social platforms, CRM, and website data
- Identification and resolution of friction points in online conversion processes and digital experiences to improve business results
- Lead design and execution of Test and Learn Plans using A/B testing, multivariate testing, and personalization
- Specify measurement methodology, tool selection, and implementation requirements to enable measurement and ongoing process refinement.
- Experience and success developing and applying statistical models to inform predictive analytics and performance enhancement
- Ability to implement analytics tracking tags leveraging tools and knowledge of how they integrate with web analytics
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior level clients and prospects at Fortune 500 and mid-size companies
- Digital / marketing agency experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment across clients
- Love of data analysis, problem solving, and storytelling. Innate sense of curiosity.
- Comfortable creating structure in ambiguous situations
- Passion for digital analytics technology and desire to stay current with industry trends
- Desire for daily hands-on execution
- Success leading and mentoring junior data analysts
- Extensive experience with Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager required
Interested in this position?
Additional Job Details