Data Warehouse Architect
Who We Are:
Pinkerton is a global comprehensive risk and security management leader focused on delivering specialized risk advisory, investigations, protection solutions, and embedded SMEs. With over 170 years of legacy, Pinkerton has built unparallel institutional knowledge, while having sight into future risk businesses are facing.
Pinkerton clients rely on our family of thousands of employees and connected partners across 100+ countries to support their risk management and security needs. No matter when, no matter where, we pride ourselves on being there for our clients.
With an unified sense of purpose, our global force of Pinkerton agents and support functions band together to become something more than colleagues — we are a family. With every new career opportunity, we seek candidates with diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.
To Apply- Click Here
The Data Warehouse Architect is an embedded role, with one of Pinkerton's largest global tech clients. This position is responsible for the development and management of a dedicated data warehouse and will collaborate with various business units regarding their data storage and organizational needs, conduct needs analyses, utilize continuous improvement methods, and develop processes to ensure governance.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Identify relevant internal and external data sources and ensure data integrity and security.
- Consistently identify, assess, and adapt to client and business requirements;
- Collaborate with various client business units to determine their data storage and organizational needs and use the information to create a One Source of Truth (EDW).
- Analyse and design data infrastructure and system requirements to extract and organize data for authorized user access.
- Architect, design, and oversee the development of the database mapping and migration processes;
- Lead architectural discussions and design exercises to build and automate large scale migration of data.
- Plan and design the processes for data migration to ensure data integrity and completeness, quality, and preserve security.
- Maintain data infrastructure for end users and managers.
- Optimize new and current database systems.
- Support the design and implementation of associated standards, processes, and guidelines for effective data management.
- Support the identification, development, assessment and/or integration of new practices, technologies, or initiatives, relating to policy management.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor'sdegree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, MIS or a related field, preferred. At least 10 years of technical experience analyzing and designing data infrastructure and system requirements as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, or a Data Migration Specialist, preferred.
- In-depth understanding of database migration principles, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Proficiency in SQL and Oracle.
- Experience with migration of mission critical databases across multiple database platforms.
- Familiarity with data visualization, BI tools, and methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile development methodologies preferred.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy and quality.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.