Business Intelligence Data Analyst (Remote- United States)
Who We Are:
Pinkerton is a global comprehensive risk and security management leader focused on delivering specialized risk advisory, investigations, protection solutions, and embedded SMEs. With over 170 years of legacy, Pinkerton has built unparallel institutional knowledge, while having sight into future risk businesses are facing.
Pinkerton clients rely on our family of thousands of employees and connected partners across 100+ countries to support their risk management and security needs. No matter when, no matter where, we pride ourselves on being there for our clients.
With an unified sense of purpose, our global force of Pinkerton agents and support functions band together to become something more than colleagues- we are a family. With every new career opportunity, we seek candidates with diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.
To Apply- Click Here
The Business Intelligence Data Analystis an embedded role, with one of Pinkerton's major global tech clients.This position supports the reporting, metrics, and information management initiatives for the client's Global Security team and will create queries, sort, and assess large volumes of data utilizing SQL, Python, Tableau and/or other business intelligence tools. This position can be based anywhere (remote) within the United States.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Support information management initiatives for the client's Global Security team.
- Assess and manipulate large data sets with SQL, Tableau, Python, Excel, and other business intelligence tools.
- Perform ad-hoc reports and analysis;
- Run and modify SQL queries to generate list reports from data sources.
- Generate data, identify problems within datasets, and resolve data discrepancies.
- Create dashboards and interactive custom visualizations using business intelligence tools.
- Collect, archive, and review data from a variety of open and proprietary sources.
- Ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of all datasets.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ingest volumes of data, policy, and program points.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with five years of experience in information management, information systems, MIS or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Experience with SQL, Python, Excel, and Tableau, required.
- Proficiency in creating ad-hoc queries.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to work independently with little supervision.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, SharePoint, SQL, Python, and Tableau.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.