Business Intelligence Analyst
PECI is a leading national energy efficiency company focused on delivering innovative design and program services to the nation’s utility companies and homeowners.
PECI is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst with energy efficiency experience to join our Residential Business Intelligence Team. This group serves all residential program analysis and market research needs that drive increased customer satisfaction, lower cost per kWH/therm savings, increased customer participation, capture deeper savings and improve verifiable savings. Responsible for consulting and supporting the client and program management team on client business needs, translating business needs into analytics/reporting requirements and ensuring the successful delivery of market, business, program, client, customer and key stakeholder reporting and analysis. Duties include developing, packaging and delivering insights for development of new service offerings and improved existing program and business metric success. This will include primary and secondary data sources and processes (data information may include: web metrics, segmentation & CRM, program dashboards, forecasting, product measures, rebates, quality assurance, behavioral, housing inventory, retail and manufacturer data, building science and financial reporting). This role will also collaborate with other practices.
- Managing large data sets, and conducting statistical analysis
- Strong Excel and spreadsheet management and analysis skills
- Knowledge of data management tools and databases desired
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness and skills to do a combination of communications, coordination, documentation, and detailed technical work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Self starter who loves to learn and continuously seeks new knowledge
- Strong writing and presentation skills including reports and power point presentations
- Works well in a consulting environment with general direction and, communicates proactively
- Analyze data and conduct statistical analysis using analytical software (using excel,Tableau ®, SAS ® or similar)
- Performs modeling, analysis & synthesis using identified data sources to improve program goals and approaches to delivering goals
- Improves and streamlines processes regarding data flow and data quality; improve data accuracy, viability and value; advocate for common approaches and tools across practice and at an enterprise level.
- Conducts research to support project objectives within scope, budget and schedule.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Market Research or Math desired
- Analytical software and research experience desired (SAS ® programming experience or similar)
- Experience applying quantitative and qualitative methods desired
Portland, OR 97204