Omnicom Media Group
The Insights Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of reporting and insights deliverables for the regional Accuen team. The primary responsibility of this role is to drive key insights, metrics, audience composition and strategic recommendations for all regional clients. As part of this role, the Insights Manager will oversee measurement and efficiency not only for real-time bidding media but also across all buys executed by OMD and PHD via Accuen’s measurement products. The Manager sets strategy for client analytics and works closely with regional Managing Directors and agency analytics teams to ensure the integrity of the insights deliverables is consistently meeting of exceeding client expectations.
- Provides custom reporting and analytics support to regional Accuen and agency teams with media efficiency measurement and insights using 3rd party and in-house data solutions
- Acts as regional subject matter expert on all data and targeting solutions; provides in-field support to Accuen and agency teams
- Provide strategic campaign measurement recommendations that correlate to the targeting and brand objectives across real-time bidding and publisher direct buys
- Responsible for all aspects of audience insights for campaign optimization and wrap-ups.
- Acts as liaison between Account Management and Analytics/PM teams to ensure Accuen is building and streamlining automated Insights tools
- Produces regular industry/vertical thought leadership for specific regional accounts
- Prepares regular case studies and best practices on campaigns that best utilized data/research products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years in digital advertising and analytics
- Proven ability to be a team member and work with executive management
- Previous experience of supporting a sales or account teams
- Previous experience in managing regional processes and deliverables
- Previous experience in working remotely from direct supervisor and upper management
- Excellent communication skills including regularly presenting to internal teams and clients