Hartford, CT, USA Req #532
Oak Hill has been enhancing the lives of people with disabilities since 1893! We invite you to join our team of highly committed professionals. Founded in 1893 by trailblazer and visionary, Emily Wells Foster, Oak Hill has over 129 years of experience providing the highest quality services to people with varying disabilities. Oak Hill sets the standard, partnering with people with disabilities, to provide services and solutions promoting independence, education, health, and dignity.
About the Position:
Under the direct supervision of the Quality Assurance Director, and with additional oversight provided by the Director of Oak Hill Centers, the Data Specialist focuses on supporting the impact and improvement of programs across Oak Hill Centers as they transform the lives of individuals with disabilities through unique, specialty services. The individual in this position will be responsible for management of all data collection by creating data collection systems, and will assess, track and report data trends, develop metrics, survey management, and oversight of training and educating Oak Hill Centers employees on all aspects of data collection. Individual will work closely with Quality Assurance Director and leadership across Oak Hill Centers and will identify programs’ performance outcomes as they align with Oak Hill’s mission and strategic plan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director of Oak Hill Centers and Quality Assurance Director in the Organization of maintaining appropriate data and preparing reports to ensure QA processes are followed.
- Monitors, implements, and updates forms and data entry as part of a larger data collection system, which may include sampling and statistical analyses, to provide meaningful data on performance.
- Lead the Oak Hill Center’s team in relation to data reporting.Work closely with Oak Hill’s Quality Assurance and OHC leaders to develop surveys, questionnaires, rollout procedures and other evaluation tools.
- Initiates strategies and processes for data management that tracks the successful implementation, coordination of OHC services, achievement of program performance measures, measures impact and evaluation of program outcomes.
- Organize survey and/or outreach results into reports which will assist with program development, staff performance gaps, and to ensure customer satisfaction and customer needs are met.
- Work closely with OHC leaders to develop innovative strategies and models to track and measure impact and implementation of services
- Examine and report on OHC program metrics.
- Electronic Records and Database administration, management and entry as developed and as applicable.
- Maintains relevant and required information related to OHC programs are in compliance with program performance and reporting for contracts, partnership agreements, grants, etc.
- Gather relevant information on stakeholders to support the best ways to engage, as well as to highlight their unique needs while leveraging our offerings.
- Oversee data management and develop new tracking models that align with yearly OHC program goals.
- Develop and continuously update technical training guide/manual for data management, as well as provide training to OHC employees to ensure staff understand data management guidelines and follow them consistently.
- Maintain close relationships with each Oak Hill Center to stay apprised of existing partnerships, contracts, and services, and then provide guidance and leadership on how to best collect meaningful data and information
- Contributes to administrative team efforts by completing all other duties as assigned by the Director of Oak Hill Centers and Director of Quality Assurance.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Office Systems Technology, Computer Information Systems or related field and at least 2 years working in a Data Management Field. Preferred Requirements: Experience working in government, not-for-profit entities, or organizations that support individuals with disabilities. Bilingual in English/Spanish.
We support equality for and advancement of all people, based on their qualifications and actions alone, without regard to color, gender, age, religion, national origin or disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.