Director of Marketing Analytics
NutraClick is looking for an experienced Director of Marketing Analytics to lead and manage our marketing analytics team. The marketing analytics team is responsible for optimizing the multimillion-dollar marketing operations of our in-house brands. The Director and her team will partner closely with Marketing and Technology leaders to design and analyze campaigns and drive predictive modeling and advanced metrics, in addition to directing the creation of innovative algorithm-driven platforms and processes to improve ROI. The Director of Analytics will report to and collaborate closely with the CMO to enhance our ability to measure campaign efficacy.
This position requires both strategic and tactical skillsets, a logical approach to numbers, mathematical abilities, intellectual curiosity, and a proficiency at problem solving. The candidate must have a proven track record in data-rich analyses and a history of leading and growing analytics teams. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will understand the importance of deadlines.
- Perform predictive analytics that rely on rigorous statistical techniques
- Support Marketing in regular goal setting, attribution and marketing channel effectiveness (especially between online and brick-and-mortar retail), and ROI analysis and optimization
- Support brand/product management by establishing a quantitative approach to advertising optimization
- Quantitative educational background
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in an analytical function, with a strong preference for e-commerce marketing experience
- High proficiency with Excel very important – being able to use advanced Excel functions, and MS Access or SWL for ‘self-reliant’ analysis. Working knowledge of SQL and statistical packages like SAS and SPSS
- Experience using data to build predictive models relying on statistical techniques
- Experience building complex and efficient algorithms to drive marketing optimization
- Excellent communications skills. Strong presentation skills. Proven ability to communicate complex, technical concepts.
- Demonstrate experience in creating and implementing a strategic and tactical marketing plan that drives revenue, profits, and positive brand awareness.
- Experience in multi-channel marketing analytics and digital analytics
- Experience with “Analytics 2.0” and attribution modeling
- Experience managing and building a team of analysts
- Results-driven, focused, and analytical
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while paying attention to details
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent people management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
Boston, MA 02108