Visual Analytics Manager
At Nike, we are always on the offense, and we are looking for a creative visualization expert with a passion for data and analytics to join our new and quickly growing North America Analytics team. As Visual Analytics Manager, you will enable Nike's leap from data to insights, owning and driving the build-out of a data visualization capability from strategy to execution. You are an expert in the field, with experience using data visualization and analysis tools, such as Tableau, Cognos or HTML5, to create insightful and attractive dashboards and data visualizations to track key business information and enable better, faster decisions. You possess both a strong business acumen and technical expertise to turn millions of rows of data into a simple and powerful story and actionable insights that can be easily understood by the business. You leverage this knowledge to advise others and you lead strategic projects, such as the rollout of Tableau software, which will allow users across the company to transform their own reports into business-ready visualizations. Results-oriented and creative, you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and are looking to quickly deliver business value and help shape the future of Analytics at Nike.
To apply, please include 1-3 sample visualizations.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT, Finance or related field (2 additional years' experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in progressively responsible, relevant data analysis role
- Strong technical and analytical skillset
- Ability to present data in an intuitive way and expertise in data visualization best-practices and tools - Tableau, HTML5, etc
- Previous experience managing Tableau or another software roll-out a plus
- Experience with large data sets (SQL, Excel, Python, etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management experience managing multiple project streams and complexity
- Familiarity with Nike data and systems (Cognos, Teradata, etc) a plus