Data Analyst (Europe)
Neon is an open-source company on a mission to build the open-source Postgres data layer that gives developers the freedom to create on the modern web.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to derive deeper product and revenue insights from our fast-growing user base.
- Build out informative data visualisations as part of our BI dashboards to support a cross-functional base of teams
- Collaborate with the Data Engineer to ensure data is drawn into our data warehouse from the sources that hold the data required for the insights teams seek to derive
- Collect, clean and interpret data sets on a daily basis in order to get product and business insights
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience, it's a mid/senior level role
- Good understanding of advanced SQL techniques
- Deep Experience developing dashboards using BI tools such as Superset, Metabase, Rerdash, Looker (Data Studio), Tableau, etc.
- Experience using Python (good scripting skills)
- Demonstrated knowledge for creating data visualisations required for specific business functions; Revenue, Product, Operations etc.
- Strong ability to prioritise and communicate to technical and non-technical audiences alike
- Ability to turn data from the analysis to turn information into actionable findings through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations
- Experience working with product and engineering teams
It would be great if you have:
- Experience with data analytics for technical, infrastructure products & products and products for devs
- Experience working with commercial organisations (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Support, etc.)
- Experience designing and running experiments to drive business and product insights (e.g. A/B tests)
- Top-tier investors backed up Neon's vision:
- We raised $54.3m from GGV Capital, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, Founders Fund
- Our angels investors are prominent technologists, and ecosystem players. More than 20 awesome angels supported Neon, including Nat Friedman, Elad Gil, Mike Ovitz, Ajeet Singh, Guillermo Rauch, Søren Brammer Schmidt, and Wes McKinney
- Our Board includes Quentin Clark, Glenn Solomon, Joe Morrissey, and Leigh Marie Braswell
- You have an opportunity to be an early employee in the fast-scaling ambitious team
- You can work 100% remote: we'll handle all formalities to arrange work from your home
- We pay top of the market in most parts of the world
- We grant equity (stock options) for all full-time hires
- We offer a competitive benefits package in line with all tech companies (top-notch equipment, unlimited vacations, paid parental leaves, and much more)
- We are distributed, yet make our bonds during regular offsites (the last one was in Cyprus)
Interested in this position?
Additional Job Details