Data Analyst NoSQL
Are you an experienced data management professional, who has experience with relational and non-relational database analysis, design and development specifically with Document storage.
This is a unique opportunity for a brilliant, creative and talented engineer that can significantly contribute to our team on newer technologies and storage mechanisms.
We are a rapidly growing software company, creating cutting edge technology for the medical industry. We are looking for an individual who shares our values of quality, design, and integrity, and wants to build the most electrifying software in our market. Our industry is exploding and our company is dominating the competition and is poised to capitalize!
Successful Candidate Requirements:
- 2+ years of database analysis, design and development using JSON document storage
- Knowledge of other NoSQL data stores – Column, Key-value, or Graph
- 5+ years’ experience using SQL
- 1+ years’ experience with Map Reduce – Apache Hadoop, Couchdb, etc.
- 1+ years of report development
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
- Design and architect next generation document storage structure for product.
- Develop ETL solutions to integrate with BI database.
- Develop analytical solutions to gain insights into the exsiting relational and non-relational data.
- Assist in the design, modeling and architecture for BI applications
- Document Storage – JSON – MongoDB, CouchDB, or JSON in PostgreSQL
- Configuration Management
- XML technologies: XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, XSD
- Java Enterprise or Perl programming experience
Submit resume & cover letter to email@example.com
New Orleans, LA 70130