Senior Digital Analyst
The Senior Analyst will work with clients to provide recommendations and to drive successful outcomes and improve online marketing performance. This position requires consulting, marketing, and analytical skills. The Senior Analyst will apply knowledge of online marketing to solve our clients’ business problems. This position will work collaboratively with Analytics Leadership and relevant internal and external stakeholders to drive marketing excellence and efficiency for our clients.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Analyzing online marketing data to provide insight into the performance of clients’ website and online/interactive marketing programs
- Develop web measurement strategies and reporting of key business metrics
- Provide insights and develops recommendations based on measurement reporting and analysis.
- Modifying and implementing web analytics packages (e.g., Omniture SiteCatalyst & HBX, Test&Target, Google, Core Metrics, Unica, etc.)
- Maintain functional expertise in database marketing, integrated channel marketing (including online based channels such as websites, banners, email and search), analytical tools, techniques, and other infrastructure requirements
- Internal account team facing responsibilities representing all marketing analytics (web, online advertising, email, and emerging trends)
- Work closely with respective team members from various disciplines (media, creative, account management, customer insight, trends) within the agency and the client to optimize and coordinate campaign strategies
- Definition of program key performance indicators (KPIs) as well as program measurement methodologies.
- Manage the tracking & reporting deliverables.
- Ensure consistent & relevant analytics designed to optimize & influence strategic direction.
- Develop and manage testing roadmap aligned to strategic direction and a deployment schedule for the program.
- Manage implementation of new capabilities
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Nature and Scope
Reports to Director, Analytics
May require overnight travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, marketing, mathematics, computer science, economics, or business equivalent preferred
Years of Relevant Experience
- 5-7 Years in Marketing, Merchandizing, Financial Analysis or Web Analysis
- Demonstrable knowledge of analytics platforms and other business intelligence tools
- Competent in online/offline campaign measurement
- Attitudinal and Social Media measurement tools (Marketing Evolution, Dynamic Logic, Insight Express, Neilsen BuzzMetrics, Radian6)
- Web analytics and testing tools (Omniture, WebTrends, HBX, Google Analytics, Test & Target)
- Ad server experience (Atlas, DART)
- Experimental test design (A/B split, multivariate testing)
- Statistical tools (such as R, SPSS, SAS) and techniques e.g. segmentation, response modeling and lifetime value experience a plus
- Database tools (MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access)
- Understanding of database concepts including normalization, and data integrity
- Visual presentation of data through Excel, MS Access reports, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Passion for Analytics, Measurement and Testing
- Proven track record of driving analytical insights into tangible results
- Demonstrated thought leadership
- Detail oriented while keeping sight of bigger picture/trends
- Intellectually curious
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Excellent management and time prioritization skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Work autonomously to drive best practice adoption across a wide variety of clients and verticals
- Able to think about both practical and visionary uses of available data
- Deep understanding of marketing, advertising, and customer profiling
Atlanta, GA 30313