Moxie group is looking for Business Analysts responsible for providing analyses that support operational excellence. The individual will lead analyses and coordinate with client, partner and agency stakeholders to develop business client-facing analysis and analytics, business plans and technical requirements.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required
They must also be able to:
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for exchanging information across multiple levels of management
- Demonstrated experience querying and analyzing complex data sets
- Experience in forecasting and planning processes
- Demonstrated results in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power Point and Excel
- Experience with SAS, Essbase, Access or similar database tools preferred
Qualifications and skills
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience of 5 years
- Minimum experience requirements in planning, reporting or other analytical roles (varies by role)
- Agency/vendor experience preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and research skills
Atlanta, GA 30313