Metia, Inc. is a successful and growing digital marketing agency with offices in London, New York, Singapore, Austin and Kirkland, Washington. If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you.
Metia is looking for a Marketing Analyst to support one of our technology client’s marketing groups. The Marketing Analyst’s goal will be to help the marketing team effectively implement tracking and tagging mechanisms and provide data analysis to measure campaign effectiveness. This role requires an understanding of various marketing campaign tactics (e.g. email, direct mail, social, banner ads, event marketing, etc.). You’ll also serve as an advocate for helping marketing managers understand the importance of useful data interpretation and how to walk away with actionable insights from their reporting.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about internal campaign tracking tools and reporting.
- Meet with marketing managers to review their upcoming campaign plans and recommend a tagging strategy specific to their campaign.
- Work with proprietary tagging mechanisms and tools, as well as external tools such as Ensighten, Atlas, and RadiumOne,
- Communicate clearly with support vendors to ensure proper campaign set-up in internal systems.
- Advocate the importance of proper campaign setup to marketing managers and demonstrate the value of effective reporting.
- Work with support teams to test tracking mechanisms, troubleshoot errors in campaign setup and reporting, and help update the processes moving forward.
- Contribute to campaign reporting, adding in optimization recommendations for tagging strategy setup.
- Pull monthly analytics reports for team managers, and help them understand the data.
- Provide miscellaneous marketing and activity status reporting as needed.
- Documenting processes, keeping the account team informed of activities, and working with the account team to identify opportunities
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to conduct data analysis and an understanding of how to interpret results from campaign reports
- Understanding of different types of marketing vehicles, such as website, email, social, banneradvertising, and more
- Strong customer service and client management skills (including strong communication skills)
- Excellent team player, and ability to work with a variety of people across the team
- Ability to gain a solid understanding of client needs and translate them for appropriate parties
- Data-minded, organized and proactive with excellent attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects and work toward deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Undergraduate degree and/or relevant industry experience
- Previous experience analyzing campaign results highly desirable
- Local candidates only
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Initiative is encouraged and rewarded, and there are no constraints to personal achievement. We remain committed to developing and extending our service offerings, and training our staff in anticipation of future industry developments. If you relish change, enjoy new challenges and seek to excel at your profession, this is the environment for you.
Because we value people as our greatest resource, Metia employees enjoy an exceptional benefits package. In addition to a competitive salary, our package includes four weeks of paid vacation (as well as paid holidays and personal days off) 100% employer paid healthcare, an annual bonus program, training budget, flextime schedules, telecommuting options and many more.
Kirkland, WA 98033