Freelance Marketing Data Analyst
Metia, Inc. is a successful and growing digital marketing agency with offices in London, New York, Singapore, Austin and Kirkland, Washington. If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you.
Metia, Inc. (www.metia.com) is a successful and growing digital marketing agency with offices in London, Singapore, Austin and Kirkland, Washington. If you would like to be part of a dynamic, creative, and rewarding environment, Metia is the place for you.
We are looking for a freelance Data Analyst to support our marketing team in Kirkland, WA.
- Develop net-new dashboards or refresh existing dashboards in order to provide analytics information in an easy-to-consume deliverable for clients
- Pull reports monthly/quarterly, create dashboard, provide insights and recommendations based on data
- Define and develop KPIs & success metrics (Maintain, improve and develop standardized metrics and reporting mechanisms) for small business, mid-market & enterprise segments
- Build out data model including predictive analytics
- Predict and understand customer patterns through metric and statistical analysis
- Maintain key system metrics to track trends in usage
- Maintain data integrity thru data cleansing and de-duplication
- Create and manage standard and custom objects, fields, and formulas
- Document various project requirements
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with WebTrends, Google Analytics, SimplyMeasured, Facebook Insights, Klout, and other analytics reporting tools.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points fromcomplicated details
- Experience providing analytics with insight for the web and email.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment required
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of business processes and CRM best practice required
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- 2-3 years of business analysis and/or data analysis experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, Marketing or equivalent work experience.
Life at Metia
Metia has a down-to-earth and professional approach to marketing and technology that is aligned to a results-oriented work ethic. Our objective is to create and maintain a working atmosphere that is challenging and rewarding.
Kirkland, WA 98033