Manchac Technologies, LLC
The Full Stack Engineer for Manchac Technologies' overall purpose is to design, develop and support data integration solutions. They will work with the internal business units, analysts, and key stake holders to understand information requirements to design, develop and implement data integration solutions using a variety of database and UI technologies. Their work will support business decisions, and will span across multiple areas such as consumer experience, operations, engineering, sales, finance, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with managers to rapidly develop and refine data integration solutions.
- With minimal guidance, work with departments and application teams to understand the business requirements; analyze and assess availability, quality, and lineage of source system data. Design, map data from source to target and develop data integration solutions that meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain tracking and reporting of projects to produce routine and timely updates to stakeholders include the Manchac leadership team.
- Develop interrelationships among partners and customers and analysts who have similar information needs and manage those relationships to assure effective solutions. Mentor and train business stakeholders, analysts and information consumers on data, business intelligence-related technology and information assets.
- Adding features and fixing issues in our DOSIS software product.
- Provide direct support in day-to-day operations on data integration solutions.
- Primary maintainer of internal database systems (CRM, ERP, Help Desk, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited 4-year college or university with a minimum of five years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in working with multiple types of database systems and competent in working with SQL
- Previous experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience developing solutions in Python
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to design workable solutions to problems in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL server
- Previous experience working with SSRS
- Proficiency developing solutions using Django
- Any technical certifications and/or training in computer hardware and/or software services, local and wide area networks, and/or communications highly desirable.
Manchac is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Alexandria, LA 71301