MDValuate™ is seeking to hire a Database Developer to support our rapidly-expanding organization. The MDValuate platform is a robust healthcare executive intelligence platform that unlocks the power of big data to provide meaningful insights into the performance and value of physician networks. We at MDValuate are driven by the knowledge that healthcare organizations with the strongest physician networks will deliver the highest level of patient care.
The developer will be responsible for the analytical and strategic support of this system. This person will participate in a wide range of activities including: developing, evaluating, and implementing key BizExplorer® components used in monitoring and improving physician networks. The developer may also oversee analytical work from other team members on select projects.
- Participate in the building and deployment of BizExplorer® components for MDValuate clients.
- Produces actionable reports showing key performance indicators, identifies areas of improvement into current operations, and displays root cause analysis of problems
- Creates and tracks metrics for change process performance
- Gathers and documents complex report and specification requirements
- Designs and produces standard and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, and various data visualization reporting solutions for end-users using Reporting Services.
- Participates in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools
- Provides support and training to end-users for reporting tools and reports.
- Ability to model and visualize data aggregation processes
- Confidently makes presentations to MDValuate executives
- Communicates difficult concepts
- BS, BA or equivalent from an accredited 4-year university or college is preferred (recent MBA grad is ideal)
- 3+ years of business analysis experience (ideally in a health care organization)
- Strong Excel reporting and manipulation skills
- 2+ years of T-SQL and dynamic stored procedure experience (Reporting Services experience is a plus)
- Expert communication skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.