Statistician / Data Analyst
Luckie & Co
The Statistician has responsible for conducting statistical analyses, presenting analysis and test results with recommendations to peers and senior management. Analyses include the design, development, and implementation of predictive, churn, behavior models, segmentation and data mining for a variety of large, multinational clients. Leverage data to assist in defining enhancement requirements and improved strategies. Up to 10% travel.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, mathematics, engineering, etc.) and 5 years of experience in a business environment (not inclusive of internships or graduate school)
- Advanced knowledge of most common statistical techniques in particular multivariate analysis, linear and non-linear modeling, parametric and non-parametric approaches, design of experiments, factor, cluster, and forecasting. Exposure to Bayesian and/or econometrics a plus)
- Skilled with data manipulation and analytics of large data sets
- Proficiency with SQL Server, SAS, Tableau, and R is a must
- Advanced ability to apply analytics techniques and concepts to generate insights and recommendations in the context of client sales, website analytics, retention, and user experience optimization activities.
- Ability to think independently and identify opportunities for research and testing
- Ability to innovate and to think very creatively.
- Desire to learn new techniques
- Must be able to work effectively in a distributed environment both independently with little supervision, and cooperatively in a groups
- A deep concern for accuracy and a quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the generation of reports and technical documentation
- Gather, transform, explore, and analyze required data
- Responsible for conducting statistical analyses, presenting analysis and test results and resulting recommendations to peers and senior management
- Develop and execute analytical approaches for understanding the client’s customers and their behavior, using full knowledge of advanced statistical principles, theories, concepts and technologies
- Analyze massive data sets of account information, historical transaction records, and website activities
- Formulate hypotheses about customer behavior and prove or disprove them using the available data
- Interpret the results to provide business insights and make recommendations to executives and senior executives for strategy adjustments
- Responsible for supporting Marketing's objectives for acquisition, retention, crossselling, and profitability by identifying, designing and implementing advanced analytic projects
- Meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Perform statistical modeling and analyses
- Work directly with clients to provide explanation of work product
- Work closely with the Project Management team to ensure jobs run on time and on budget
- Maintain detailed records of analyses performed.
Interested in this position?
3370 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Additional Job Details