Kozmo Kimya San. ve Dis. Tic. Ltd. Sti
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing various administrative support duties for the CEO and Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer. This position will understand and follow the organization's policies, procedures, standards, and is an independent worker, meeting the day-to-day needs of the executive staff.
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a Legal Secretary or Executive Assistant, in healthcare preferred
- College education preferred
- Must successfully complete and maintain LA City Fire Card certification at the time of hire or within the first 30 days of employment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (These are the essential job functions for this position. The essential functions of this job include, but may not be limited to those listed in this job description. Employees hired for this position must be able to perform the essential function of this job without imposing significant risk of substantial harm to the health or safety of themselves or others):
- General oversight of Administrative support staff to ensure Executives have assistant support.
- Coaches Administrative Support staff so to standardize compliance to policy and practices in both department and hospital.
- Coordinates meeting and events for Management and Governing Board.
- Frequently interfaces with physicians and hospital management on confidential issues, acting as a liaison in many instances for her direct supervisors.
- Greets visitors, directs visitors appropriately; maintains the communication flow of the office.
- Prepares reports, memos, correspondence, meeting minutes, special projects, etc., for the CEO and other executive(s).
- Attends various hospital meetings and prepares minutes as needed/appropriate to the meeting.
- Maintains appointment schedules.
- Answers the telephone is a professional manner; screens calls, takes messages, directs calls appropriately.
- Sorts, logs and distributes all incoming mail; identifies mail that needs immediate attention.
- Prepares financial reports; department activities, travel, business expenses, etc.
- Maintains an organized, efficient filing system.
Plymouth mtg, PA 19462