About this Job:
Responsible for supporting company data stored in the cloud. Will also work to help clients generate reports needed for daily business.
Reports To: Engineering Manager
- Responsible for structuring and maintaining the integrity of company data stored in AWS
- Participate in the requirements gathering process
- Document all work in appropriate systems: Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Assist with the design and development for new projects/applications
- Assist clients with generating reports from AWS data
- Assist with Software deployments
- Dynamo DB
- S3 Structured Files
- ORC or Parquet
- Elastic Search or Open Search
- Ability to write and run SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Relational Database Design
- 1 year of professional experience with AWS
- 5 years of experience working with a relational Database such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Previous experience working with reporting software such as Tableau
Work Environment: Hybrid scheduling with 3 days in the office and 2 remote.