Director, Data Analytics
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Director in Forensic - Technology for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Chicago office.
- Design data analysis routines and tools to detect fraud and/or control weaknesses
- Train staff level team members in data analysis techniques and tools
- Interact with clients and other external sources to obtain relevant information and document findings
- Assist clients in detecting and preventing fraud in their business and evaluate client internal control structures and data to identify weaknesses and associated risks
- Perform statistical analysis on samples and interpret results and summarize, analyze, and prepare analysis reports and findings in a clear and concise manner
- Assist in evaluating general risks faced by clients in a particular industry and the impact of those risks on an organization
- Eight years of experience in data analysis, conversion, mining, or migration
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Experience with forensic data analysis or database packages such as SQL Server, Oracle, SAS, Microsoft Access, or IDEA
- Experience with a variety of Business Processes and related datasets and with Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Excellent business development and presentation skills
- Ability to undertake moderate to extensive travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.