Sr. Business Data Analyst
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Intuit’s Consumer Group includes TurboTax products, the nation’s best-selling do-it-yourself tax software, and Quicken and Mint products, the leading personal finance solutions. We empower people to get great money outcomes with ease.
Come join the Turbotax Customer Care Analytics team as a Senior Business Analyst. We are looking for problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights. This position works alongside business stakeholders to interpret insights and make recommendations.
- Drives analytics projects requiring collaboration with business stakeholders from beginning to end
- Defines, implements and standardizes metrics, reports and dashboards for the business
- Delivers key metrics, reports and dashboard with interpretation, contributes to the development of hypotheses and actions
- Generates follow-up questions with stakeholders, refines data findings and interprets again to drive data-based insight
- Provides guidance to business stakeholders on what data to capture, how to map data needs to business questions, and how to prioritize analysis work while partnering with other data experts to execute
- Develops new and better analytics approaches to solve questions in a creative way
- 3-5 years experience analyzing marketing or product data
- Experience with Business Objects, Omniture Site Catalyst
- Experience with testing setup and evaluation
- Knowledge of SQL and/or SAS
- Strong background in quantitative thinking and data analysis
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Undergraduate degree a must. MBA or Masters in Business or a quantitative discipline preferred.
San Diego, CA 92129