CRM Business Analyst
Software and Services Group - DRD (Developer Relations Division) is looking for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analyst to provide analysis and reporting used to guide ISV (Intel Software Vendors) enabling program business decisions at Intel. This role will deliver strategic and transparent insight into operational performance and effectiveness for a wide range of DRD stakeholders . In this role, the candidate will collaborate with Marketing, ISV Account owners, Program Managers, & PDTs (Product Development Teams) to ensure that critical requirements for App ecosystem development, cross functional usage, security & data quality are addressed. Additionally, this role will support a variety of CRM administrative functions which require strong Salesforce administrative knowledge and direct usage experience.
- SalesForce Administrator with 1 year experience with SalesForce
- Requires minimum of a BS in computer science, industrial or systems engineering or equivalents with more than 2 years related working experience as Business Analyst. MBA with experience is strongly preferred
Candidate must have 2 years experience in the following areas:
- Ability to gather and clarify business requirements with the customer to understand the business problem
- Understand data relationships and file formatting
- Must be able to interpret, analyze and present data results
- Experience with Microsoft Office and advanced Excel skills
Preferred skills and experience:
- Coursework in marketing and business desired
- Programming skills C# and HTML preferred.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.