Data Analytics Engineer (Remote)
InfoTrust was started with one mission - to build the best place to work and all other things would fall into place. This mission has proven to be very successful, as shown by our multiple best places to work awards, our amazing eNPS (94), our significant impact to our community through the InfoTrust Foundation, and our happy clients with a NPS of 74 and strong employee retention rates.
At InfoTrust, we are extremely proud of our core values, particularly our insistence on continuously innovating and growing our expertise within the analytics space. One of those innovations was the creation of our Consumer Data Governance team (CDG) just a few years ago. Due to the CDG team’s expertise in the field today, we are now looking to expand the team with a Data Analytics Engineer with Tealium experience.
The Data Analytics Engineeris equal parts technical and equal parts consulting. As an advocate for a strong tag management strategy, you will work with clients to strategize, complement, and support their data governance process.
If you are unfamiliar with tag and data governance, check out this site.
Responsibilities of the Data Analytics Engineer:
- Working with clients to support their marketing tagging needs to support their marketing initiatives
- Providing guidance internally and externally regarding the best practices in digital analytics as it relates to tag management (tools such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium, and more)
- Management of client’s ticketing systems such as JIRA and working with different departments to gather all the technical requirements of a tagging request
- Implementation of tagging best practices and tag governance by working with the organization's Tag Governance team
- Advocating the usage of InfoTrust's proprietary tool, Tag Inspector, in making sure that the state of tag implementation is working as expected
- Working with the Product team to provide feedback about the product. Often collaborate within the internal Customer Data Governance, Product, and Delivery and Analytics teams
- Creation of documentation about processes, inventory of tags, and status updates regarding the client engagement
- Constantly provide open communication with the client, offering amazing support, thought leadership, and expertise in the cutting edge (and very important) space of data governance
The successful Data Analytics Engineer will have the following background and skills:
- 2 years of experience with tag management systems, specifically Tealium. You can exemplify a strong grasp on how to implement, maintain, and use tag management systems to assist clients with their marketing strategies
- You are familiar with, or willing to learn more about, privacy and data protection laws and regulations. Additionally, you are familiar with how to apply data governance for the needs of large, multi-brand sites
- You have experience working with clients and exemplifying great communication and rapport with clients to ensure satisfaction, understanding, and collaboration
- When working with clients, you have exemplified project management and delivery skills
- You are driven, looking for ways to constantly learn
- You are resourceful and able to pivot quickly, as needed
- You are known for helping clients be more efficient and apply best practices for governance process
- You enjoy a collaborative environment where you're enabled to do your best work and make an impact
Nice to have:
- Although it is not required, it would be nice if the Data Analytics Engineer has experience with tag governance, TagInspector.com, and building process and plans related to tag governance strategy
- It would be nice to be relocated close to our offices in Cincinnati, OH or Chicago, IL, but we are open to a fully remote position within the United States or Toronto, Ontario
Currently, returning to the office is optional for our Cincinnati and Chicago employees. We prefer candidates who live in one of those two metro areas, but we are open to someone working fully remote from the US or Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Must be authorized to work in US or Canada for any employer.
Other than an awesome culture and team mates we also offer: 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance (seriously), Unlimited PTO, flexible work schedule, a generous parental leave policy, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement and much, much more.
Diversity is one of our 6 core values at InfoTrust:
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.