Associate Business Analyst
We are over 200 plus strong professionals in the USA and India with a wealth of experience in data analytics, data management, and information technology.
We Provide solutions that help transform your data insights into better decisions and excel at taking your data and producing tangible information assets that drive a sustainable competitive advantage.
We develop innovative data management tools for the world's most admired companies across countries, ranging from enterprises to medium and small businesses. We provide best-of-breed data management tools for managing diverse and complex data streams.
InRhythm is an independent, privately held company headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with a development center in Hyderabad, India.
We are looking to hire associates with an eye for data, excellent communication and technology skills, and a burning desire to learn, and who are excited about working in a growing, innovative organization.
InRhythm is seeking an associate business analyst, who will play a key role as part of the team supporting and managing a large client on-site in Richmond, VA.
As an associate business analyst at InRhythm, you will provide ongoing support and assistance to our client. You will help our client analyze strategic issues using business intelligence and data visualization tools developed by InRhythm, and work with our product development and support teams onshore and offshore to deliver business value for our client.
Job responsibilities include:
- Understand our clients business issues, and write business requirements for our developer and support teams to implement solutions.
- Build positive customer relationships through friendly, responsive service
- Learn, understand and maintain excellent knowledge of our proprietary systems & solutions
- Learn and follow InRhythm and client policies and procedures
- Development of training materials, and conducting training classes for our clients
- Provide user support for currently implemented software and systems
- Bachelor degree in business, IT or both. Statistics and project management training / experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools a plus, but the ability to learn new systems and quickly master them is even more important
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- 1-5 years relevant work experience. Entry level candidates with excellent internship credentials will also be considered.
- Posted: 5/5/15
- Type: Full-Time
- Industries: Information Technology / Business Intelligence Service Provider
- Compensation: Based on experience
- EEOC Compliance: InRhythm, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Background check and drug screen required
- Candidate information is kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines