Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
Data is your passion?
Tableau is your way to express yourself?
You are familiar with Tag Management Systems & Google Analytics?
Yo-ho-ho! Then you are the pirate we are looking for!
DUTIES ON DECK:
- Identify, optimize and execute the best tracking setup for web and app applications with the Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Develop, maintain and optimize the existing reporting system to ensure integrity of all the reports and enrich them with new insights
- Provide operational and strategic consulting in the area of reporting and analyses (Requirement Analysis, Support, Trainings, …)
- Proactively come up with exciting innovations and new insights that improve our performance
- Ensure the quality and the transparency of the data within the company
YOUR TREASURE OF EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with Tableau, Google Analytics & Tag Management
- Degree in technical or business-related subject
- Advanced skills with the Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Proven experience in Tableau
- Self-motivation and a passion for learning new technologies
- Very good communication skills
- Very good English skills (written & verbal)
EXTRA KNOTS FOR:
- BigQuery skills are a plus
- German skills would be appreciated
OUR SHIP & OUR CREW OFFER YOU:
- A fast growing company in which you can take the helm and realize your ideas
- Inspiring mates from all over the world
- Anchoring berth directly at the Spree with a great view
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme
- Support in relocation
- Regular team events
- Barrels of juice and boxes of fruits – as much as you like!
- Social area with table tennis, table football and a comfy dining area
- Pirate bar with bottles of rum – yo-ho a pirate's life for me!
Please remember, only a fully loaded ship can set sail – we only consider applications with a cover letter and CV.
Work like a captain, play like pirate!