.NET Software Developer
Highlight Technologies, LLC
Highlight Technologies delivers innovative solutions to help agencies efficiently and appropriately manage critical and sensitive information. Our core services are program management support, system and software development support, and information security and privacy.
Highlight Technologies is a woman-owned, 8(a) certified firm founded in 2008. Because of our hard work, strong performance and dedication to our customers, we have established a strong portfolio of satisfied customers and are poised for continued growth.
The Software Developer will serve as a member on an Agile project team supporting our Department of State customer.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide software design and development primarily with Microsoft .Net and SQL Server / Oracle development technology.
- Work closely with Development Team Lead, Project Managers, Requirements Analysts, Quality Assurance groups.
- Quickly grasp client business needs and how they relate to technical requirements.
- Review and contribute to elaboration of technical requirements.
- Translate technical requirements into sound software design.
- Implement software design and perform all requisite unit testing / integration.
- Work autonomously or as member / lead of a small group on development tasks.
- Mentor technical and non-technical peers.
- SECRET Clearance REQUIRED
- Department of State experience preferred
- In-depth experience with C# and ASP .NET 4.0
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL for implementing database-driven, web-based applications using T-SQL/PL-SQL and Stored Procedures
- Excellent verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability
Fairfax, VA 22030