Business Analytics Modeler
- Lead small team in information management solution development and deployment using agile methodologies.
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead small development teams.
- Designs solution components for others. Completes development to implement complex components.
- Develops independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. Lead and provide mentoring and guidance to less senior developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies in-depth technical knowledge to construct and maintain data warehouse and OLAP cubes, components and data.
- Applies HP and 3rd party technologies to complex software solutions of Independently implements end-user or enterprise solutions complexity or services prepared by more senior technologists for more complex solutions.
- May assign work to others.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
- Develops and maintains developer documentation used in building and enhancing solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Domain knowledge and subject matter expertise in workforce management and requisition systems
- Experience in HP PPMC software
- Advanced understanding and more than 6 years of experience in agile development of service delivery and resource management information and analysis solutions.
- Designs, implements and operationalizes complex data integration strategies across global services business units.
- More than 6 years of experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to T-SQL, MDX, C#, VB.Net).
- Ability to model OLAP cubes and dimensions using visual modeling tools such as Viso and ADAPT templates.
- Ability to work with business intelligence tools for development of new applications, including but not limited to Microsoft SSIS, Database Engine, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, Sharepoint and Office Tools.
- Deep knowledge in SQL Server 2008 R2 and all services.
- Experience in applying Kimball methodology to DW.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS and Multi-Dimensional databases and performance troubleshooting. Strong understanding in database administration and support.
- Experience on three or more full global deployment release project life cycles.
- Strong understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Able to apply consistently quality and security standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing general project management/team leader skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and with clients.
Interested in this position?
Additional Job Details