Azure Data Engineer - Remote
Mental Health Partners, located in Lafayette, Colorado, is a non-profit federally designated comprehensive community mental health collective serving the residents of Boulder and Broomfield counties. In alignment with our mission – Healing is our purpose. Help is our promise. Health is our passion. – MHP provides immediate access to expert mental health and substance use care so people can enjoy healthy and fulfilling lives. Our vision is for Healthy minds, Healthy lives, and Healthy communities.
We Value: Empathy, Hope, Teamwork
As a member of the Data Services group, you are responsible for developing scalable data solutions that will allow informed decisions throughout the organization. You've spent the last 5+ years in the healthcare sector building data pipelines and infrastructure on Azure which has given you the ability to integrate data utilizing a variety of internal and external datasets. You are a master at developing and promoting data management methodologies and standards. If you are ready to help us level up and make an impact in your community, let's talk.
You Value: Collaboration, Integrity, Curiosity
Spend your days:
- Building functional and scalable data infrastructure that will allow the organization to make informed decisions
- Developing principles, strategies, and frameworks for sound data governance
- Architecting enterprise-level MDM collectively and individually leveling up the organization
- Collaborating with project managers and business unit leaders to serve their individual needs while acting as the liaison – you are the glue that holds us together!
- Supporting process improvement using a creative, strategic, and innovative approach to data governance
- Developing productive relationships with vendors and partner organizations
Show us your:
- Bachelor's degree in business information systems, data engineering or informatics
- At least 5 years of professional experience developing scalable data solutions – with expertise in Azure
- Advanced experience with data governance building Data Lakes and Data pipes – enterprise-level data management using multiple delivery methods
- Well refined communication and analytical skills – you can decipher what is needed versus what is asked for and communicate it with grace
- Affinity for learning new technologies, identifying patterns and trends that will serve us in the future
- Intellectual curiosity - a mind that's always thinking about the best, most efficient, and cost-effective way to grow
- Outcome-focused, results-oriented, and your glass is always half full
Our team members enjoy:
- Salary $105,000 - 125,000K and full suite of benefits
- An incredibly committed team of professionals to hang out with
- Highly visible work that makes a difference in human lives
Goldstone Partners is helping this dedicated community organization find talented professionals who want to serve. Please send your resume to us directly at email@example.com. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card. Principals only, please.