Senior DBA (SQL Server, Vertica, MongoDB)
Each day DoubleVerify welcomes some of the most forward-thinking, innovative individuals into our offices and encourages them to move their career ahead in a hard-working, rewarding environment. Our people represent the finest minds in the emerging field of online advertising technology and media verification and are constantly working together to make breakthroughs that change the face of a rapidly growing industry. DoubleVerify is developing the technology and services to make the digital space exponentially safer and more transparent. Whether in our Manhattan headquarters, our engineering hub in Tel Aviv, or London’s sales offices, the DoubleVerify team members are recognized for their unparalleled ability to collaborate and produce robust solutions for clients in every corner of the business. We are looking for difference makers to add to the DoubleVerify team and bring new ideas to the table. Think you are up for the challenge?
DoubleVerify is seeking for a Senior DBA to join our Engineering team. The Engineering team is responsible for all technical aspects of the company’s products. The company’s system is comprised of an extremely scalable, highly-available and rapidly-developing architecture, and includes big-data stores of all types – relational, massively-parallel-processing, and no-sql. This individual will join a small yet highly capable and motivated team in order to maintain the system’s databases, and develop, integrate and deploy complex new modules – quickly and at scale.
Specific Responsibilities: (includes but is not limited to)
- Maintaining the system’s databases (MongoDB, Vertica, SQL Server)
- Develop, integrate and deploy complex new modules – quickly and at scale.
- Design and support Data Base infrastructure, with consideration for performance, availability, and specific application requirements.
- Work closely with other departments on the implementation and deployment of new initiatives
Position Requirements & Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of database development and/or administration.
- Familiarity with Apache Cassandra is a plus
- Fast learner, creative thinker, problem solver. Must love BIG data!
- Team player, highly motivated and self-manageable
- Responsible, dedicated and responsive in non-working hours as needed
- Experience in AdTech companies is an advantage
New York City