Revenue Planning Analyst, Theme Parks & Resorts
Disney Parks & Resorts
The Theme Park & Resorts Revenue Planning team develops long term revenue plans, evaluates proposed strategic initiatives and capital investments, and measures executed revenue growth initiatives for Walt Disney Parks & Resorts. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual who will develop unbiased, holistic business insights and clearly articulate recommendations to help drive revenue growth and improve the Guest experience. The ideal candidate should be a solution oriented self-starter with superior analytical skills, who can leverage a highly complex data set and extract key learnings. She/he should also have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills. This role will have the opportunity to inform and shape the long term revenue plan and capital investments. She/he will partner with many areas across the company including Business Development, Finance, Revenue Forecasting, Pricing, Operations Integration, Marketing & Sales, Consumer Insights and Walt Disney Imagineering to add value for our Guests and Shareholders.
Analytics insights and measurement:
- Support the long term plan and AOP process for theme park and resort lines of businesses
- Research, design, develop, and support models used to evaluate proposed business opportunities and to measure the impact of executed strategies and investments
- Develop recommendations for WDP&R senior executive review and approval that help prioritize and achieve business strategies and objectives
- Leverage historical data, primary research findings, and other relevant information Identify and apply best practices in the field of advanced analytics (statistics, research, etc.)
Leadership and strategic decision making:
- Collaborate and partner with other areas across the company
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise strong conceptual thinking skills - must be able to understand broad concepts, articulate linkages/ gaps, and recommend tactics/ strategies that enable a vision
- Utilize strong communication and influencing skills - must be comfortable providing a point of view to a variety of audiences
- Present and effectively communicate analytical conclusions to all stakeholders
What We're Looking For:
- Strong mathematical modeling and strategic thinking skills
- Proven ability to perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision and attention to detail
- Exceptional partnering skills and teamwork abilities
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, or other quantitative field
How To Stand Out:
- Minimum two years of related work experience
- Knowledge of WDP&R hotels and theme parks
- Demonstrated knowledge of SAS and SPSS Experience in applications of advanced analytics (e.g. statistics, econometrics, industrial engineering, applied mathematics, etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical techniques in a revenue management context, including demand forecasting, pricing, and yield management
- Master's degree
Who We Are:
"We make magic."
That's our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.